corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why is it that when it comes to.............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why is it that when it comes to.............
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.........roundabouts it seems that the little white lines become invisible to all the other people around me, and lane discipline means Fark all Is probably the cause of many road rage fights - anyone else find this?
Jambo

28th Apr 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have this happen on average once a day.

Going round a corner means people want the lane your in too
drunkenfool

28th Apr 04 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes Some bint in a ka drifted right over into my lane, i had to come accorss or she would have hit me, then the guy behind me started beeping at me for pulling over in front of him. I was fucking pissed off and almost got in a fight but then the lights changed so i just left.
Jambo

28th Apr 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup sum dappy bint in a punto nearly drove into my passenger door/. Im allways very concious of lane markings, why isnt everyone else?
Paul

28th Apr 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a roundabout in liverpool like this. Its a dual carriage way going into a three lane round about. The inside lane of the dual carriage way takes the outer most lane of the round about only and the outside lane of the dual carriage way takes the middle one and the inner most one i quite offten have to jump on the horn to put the shits up people
drunkenfool

28th Apr 04 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds exactly like the roundabout in Hereford where this woman cut me up! Theres a whole lane for people that dont live in Hereford and dont know where they are going!
Dan B

29th Apr 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had an old guy in a Citroen MPV try to cut across into my lane on the Riverside Island roundabout in Warrington a while ago......he had the audacity to beep his horn at me, thinking I was in the wrong.

What made it even funnier was to see him go absolutely bright red (no exaggeration) and look like he was about to explode, when I flipped him a middle finger as I drove off from the next lights!
Dan B

29th Apr 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul
There's a roundabout in liverpool like this. Its a dual carriage way going into a three lane round about. The inside lane of the dual carriage way takes the outer most lane of the round about only and the outside lane of the dual carriage way takes the middle one and the inner most one i quite offten have to jump on the horn to put the shits up people

Sounds a bit like the one at the bottom of Queens Drive?
Pablo

29th Apr 04 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MK roundabouts are ok most time, people used to them I spose, u get the odd twat cuttin everyone else, like me
bun

29th Apr 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this happen to me on a rondabout, only problem was i was in a van and couldn't see him because he was in my blind spot. took three months to prove it was his fault!
Pablo

29th Apr 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont do it busy times usually late night wen no one about ! I am careful cos of my wheels I grown up a bit since I had the bravo days
Half Pint

29th Apr 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's cos they are taking the racing line !
Paul

29th Apr 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan B
quote:
Originally posted by Paul

Sounds a bit like the one at the bottom of Queens Drive?

Dan you roundabout geek got it in one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why is it that when it comes to............. 23 database queries in 0.0308070 seconds