corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline allesio 2 - GROUP BUY!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedline allesio 2 - GROUP BUY!
corsa kev
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Apr 04 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speedline allesio 2 - GROUP BUY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rang wheel base today for a price on speedlines,
they are £681 complete with yokohama tyres,

if i can get another 4 people off here to have some then we can have them @ £600 with the yokos,

anyone up for it? if we could get 10 im sure there would be another bit off again,
they do interest free credit but you will have to pay cash if you would like them,

just wondering i cant see many people wanting to pay this much for them but 4 people must want these and they go for up to £500 second hand so why not grab a new set,

let us know what you think

kev
calidus

1st May 04 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im interested matey if theres enough interest before I bite the bullet n get tyres for my kahns, if I get these allessios my kahns are up for 500 brand new no tyres peeps
Davido

1st May 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id b interested
Karnage Corsa

1st May 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanted a set of these but I have just gone and bought a new set of 17's

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline allesio 2 - GROUP BUY! 25 database queries in 0.0117102 seconds