corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone played for a pro/semi-pro footie team before?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone played for a pro/semi-pro footie team before?
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
2nd May 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I played for Cambridge United at U16 level for a year then moved to Cambridge City then to Newmarket Town in the Ridgeons Leauge, then quit football.

Do miss it at times but enjoy taking my car out for a drive on a nice hot saturday instead of sweating my bollocks off playing footie

ed

2nd May 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope...
Corsa Sport Gav

2nd May 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope - dont like footie
AndyW

2nd May 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ermm trained with a few etc but never played! if my team im playin for now keeps goin aswell as we r...we cud turn semi pro in a few seasons apparently!

we av beat a few semi pro teams already
Nismo

2nd May 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a mate who went straight from school and plays for Bristol City reserves
Scandalous

2nd May 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was at palace Enfield and Bracknell centres of excellence at u16 and youth, then released, then trialled at Luton, stayed there for2 months, then released...since then been playing Sundays really but looking to start semi pro at least for coming season.
the_legend_of_yrag

2nd May 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooo played Enfield for Newmarket this year in the FA Youth Cup, lost 2-0 though, not a bad side!!
MarkM

3rd May 04 at 03:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was at Liverpool from 13-16 got let go....Have played for various Non-League (Semi-Pro) CLubs after that....Southport...Marine...Burscough...should hopefully be going back to Southport this summer...
Cavey

3rd May 04 at 03:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have played against a few people who now play for Crewe, and they weren't anything special.

My step brother used to play with Dean Ashton, (crewe striker, 19yrs old) who's scored 2 from 2 games in England U-21's

But never got far myself, did come second in the northwest schools cup with school though
J da Silva

3rd May 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was at barnsley youth academy, but they wouldnt let me do any sports outside of the academy so i jacked in and went to rotherham, now playing county senior footy and im a member of the PDPA Darts association too (not really exciting but i thought i'd add that)
MatthewR

3rd May 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Played for Lincoln when i was 15 twice at -16's and u17's but i was staying in Hilton at the weekends in Lincoln on my own, left lincoln and went watford, didnt get a game after two months i quit football all together - wish id carried on.
Corsa E-Tec

3rd May 04 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

played for barnet youth u10's, then barnet youth fc u11's and then the young gunners untill i was 13 and then got a bad injury in the knee and couldn't play any more.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone played for a pro/semi-pro footie team before? 23 database queries in 0.0057311 seconds