corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What exhaust?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What exhaust?
S4M

User status: Offline
12th May 04 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My tail pipe fell off my standard exhaust bout 2 days ago , need to replace it so i fort i wud go for an aftermarket backbox. dont want one tho that deaffens all the poor people as u drive past tho. Jus want one that gives a deeper sound. Whats the best one any ideas? Not enough money for a custom one.

[Edited on 12-05-2004 by S4M]
jmacd

User status: Offline
12th May 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much ave u got to spend. I got a powerflow on mine and it was £140 fitted.

New Poll