corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Feel so Empty...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Feel so Empty...
Tom

User status: Offline
13th May 04 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam That is the 100000% exact same situation i've just gone thru

TNM, beleive me I regularly get pished, normally too pished that I cannae walk never mind pull

But I stopped all that over the last 6 weeks just been drinking loads but not getting as hammered, now I even know whats going on most of the time i've pulled a couple of times but not managed to get my nuts so much easier for birds init

[Edited on 13-05-2004 by Tom]
Adam-CorsaC18s

13th May 04 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crap init Tom?!

Thing is I cant say anything and have no right to get mad or upset cause day after I split wi her I went out and got off wi a bird, day after that I sh4gged another bird, few days later I did another one, then a couple more times wi her, then sh4gged another one, then sh4gged first one again last night.

Hence being the player but not meaning to...

And now I hate myself and think I might wanna get back wi ex - but have too strong feelings for bird Im seeing now.
Tom

13th May 04 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I aint even had a rebounder tho, tis worse for me, we split up on pretty decent terms aswell and I know she's out there getting laid n I aint

Feels well lame, as I say I need a hole, any hole,
Adam-CorsaC18s

13th May 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any hole?

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=144687

Rebounders aint good mate. Actually no - if she's getting some - you should be!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Feel so Empty... 23 database queries in 0.1289189 seconds