corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » If i find them i'll kill them

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If i find them i'll kill them
corsa_crew

User status: Offline
16th May 04 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some1 has got in2 my car 2nite - while i'v been at work. they have had a go at the passenger side door as a few scratch marks can be seen at the top ov the door and the rubber is bent back - done the same on driver side and this is where they got in - they only managed 2 get away wid the cd case full ov my cd's which was under the drivers seat, lucky in a way but makes me feel sick knowing that sum1 has been in my car - best news is cctv camera i park near doesnt work- as the manager informed me after i tld him. so while i'm at work earning money some1 decides 2 make sum quick money by getting in2 my car makes u bloody sick.
modded_corsa

16th May 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to here that mate

just like i sed in GC...just glad they didnt get away with your prode and joy

wer was it broken into?town centre?>
corsa_crew

16th May 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nar near where i work - yea lucky they didnt get the car maze well ov - as i'm probs going 2 sell it - it makes me feel sick bein in it -knowin sum1 has broke in
modded_corsa

16th May 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh..i wud probs feel the same with my personal thing being invaded

everything else is fine...a few cd's can be replaced aswell as the doors

sassyminx

17th May 04 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that mate thats shocking, its horrible wen stuff happens to yr car after puttin loads of effort into it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » If i find them i'll kill them 24 database queries in 0.0090399 seconds