corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » BIG FAVOUR!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BIG FAVOUR!!!
colette

User status: Offline
   13th May 04 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right ......... my mam is a singer n sings as part of a duo, they were in the sunday sun and they are in to the final ten of of the northern club star awards, and if they win they get a contract on a cruise ship, (bonus - i get 2 go!!!!) So ....... please vote for them by calling 09015643173 it will cost 10p, but u go into a draw to win one of many cruises!!! PLEASE VOTE!!! they've been on at the stadium of light btw so any1 who was at the preston match will have seen them they were on the centre spot, pre match entertainment! oh and they are called TOTAL IMPACT for any1 that may have seen them on the club scene!

[Edited on 13-05-2004 by colette]
KITcorsa

14th May 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we dont want you to go though we will miss you
colette

15th May 04 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i won't be gone long! i will miss u all this week!!! goin on holiday on tuesday for a whole week!!! what will i do without all of u???
colette

16th May 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

COME ON U LOT GET VOTING, THE LINES CLOSE MIDNIGHT TOMORROW!!! HAS ANY1 VOTED YET???
Corsalad87

16th May 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iiiiiiii
colette

17th May 04 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thnx corsaboy87 x x x

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » BIG FAVOUR!!! 24 database queries in 0.0157809 seconds