corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » amp n sub help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author amp n sub help!
corsa_fella

User status: Offline
   18th May 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically i brought my car with all the autoleads in it, and recently i brought a pioneer headunit,pioneer 6x9s,and a pioneer sub. firstly i think the headunits only got one pre_out(if this is the lil wire coming from the back of the headunit that look like phono leads???)
so i brought a little 300w alpine amp to run me 6x9s off and all was good,now ive brought a alpine 1200w amp for a bargain £70,but its 2 channels can i run the 6x9s and sub off this, as i want the lil amp for me door components eventually????
hope this makes sense as im confusing myself? any help would be much appreciated!!!
cheers
Trucido

18th May 04 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k which pioneer headunit is it?

is the alpine amp 1200w peak or rms?
corsa_fella

18th May 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the pioneer dph 7500 and to be honest im not sure about the amp i brought it off a mate today its got 2 channels and has v power written on it its quite big??
corsa_fella

18th May 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont laugh at this but 2channels, 1 for the sub, and the other channel i want for the 6x9s,can i put all the 6x9s wires into the 2 channel ?
corsa_fella

18th May 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mrv-t407 alpine, thats the amp?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » amp n sub help! 24 database queries in 0.0099661 seconds