corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Phones 4 sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phones 4 sale
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
24th May 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a fair few kicking about here.

*sony ericson t68 (colour screen , can add camera to it) comes with charger- offers

*3 nokia 5210s all good condition with boxes chargers ect

*nokia 3510 , only used a few times , on orange ,with box , receipt , instructions ect

*Panasonic x70 , brand new , never used , sticker still on screen , still sealed in box . with everything -offers around £140

*microsoft orange spv- brand new , sticker still on screen , with charger (possibly with camera , instructions , recieipt and box -i know they r kicking around somewhere ) on orange- offers for the phone , if i find the rest ill send it on free .

*and one of them nokias that look like ngage thingys , forgot model , plays mp3s ect on orange- offers

erm -thats it till i think what else is kicking about

Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
25th May 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Phones 4 sale 25 database queries in 0.0118320 seconds