corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Anyone on CS SKATE or BMX ? If so you might be intrested ...........

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone on CS SKATE or BMX ? If so you might be intrested ...........
5doormodder

User status: Offline
29th May 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to own a skate/Bmx shop and recently closed it down, I have loads of left over stock, from brands such as, es, etnies, emerica, duffs, osiris, vans, flip, birdhouse, ricta, world, blind, spitfire, senate, mindgame and so on !!!

I have, footwear, loads of t-shirts and hoodies, wallets, belts, caps beanies, sweatbands, skateboard wheels, decks, stickers, video's and dvd's, jeans, you name it ive probably got it !!!

Im selling alot of it on ebay, but only a very small fraction of what we have is on there at one time, so if you dont see what you want, give me a shout at: Stebliss@hotmail.com and ill see what i can do.

Click this link to bring up my current ebay auctions, some wicked bargins to be had !!

CLICK HERE - TO VIEW MY CURRENT EBAY AUCTIONS

[Edited on 18-05-02 by 5doormodder]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Anyone on CS SKATE or BMX ? If so you might be intrested ........... 25 database queries in 0.0088429 seconds