corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » IM DAZED N CONFUSED OVER WOT EXHAUST I NEED/WANT!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IM DAZED N CONFUSED OVER WOT EXHAUST I NEED/WANT!!!
calidus

User status: Offline
14th Jun 04 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Argh Im in a situation I dont know what spankingly shiney exhaust to go for, I want it to look good, but also want a bit of a rumble from the jungle from it if u know what I mean! Im thinking either a scorpion imola, orrrrrrrrrrrr a mild steel janspeed system, or a magnex oval exhaust? i like the pricing on all these, the janspeed is winning kinda, cos its a system- but dont know wot the quality is like on em, the scorpion is doing well cos i had one b4 but it didnt rumble the magnex is niiiiiiiiiiice but dont know if it will rumble on my SXi
corsa8adm

14th Jun 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rumble from the jungle
Drysdale

14th Jun 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell us a bit more. Do you want a full system? De-cat or with/cat-back? single, dual or quad exit? Stainless steel or mild?

If you want a bit of 'phwoar' in your exhaust, try a full scorpion 'letterbox' system. Which has this shape backbox:
____
(____ )

Can't remember the model name however...found it to have a very nice growly tone. I'd go de-cat too if you're not bothered about fussing about before MOT.
calidus

14th Jun 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am mainly looking for a back box at the moment, however I would be tempted on a mild steel system- I had a stainless scorpion imola backbox before, it looked nice and fitted well, but did not give my car a bit of a growl n still it sounding like a 12v(no offence peeps, its the cam chaind that give the engine the"hampster poo in hampster ball sound) Im after a single exit preferably, however the twin tailpipe idea is an option
Drysdale

14th Jun 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try the exhaust on www.topgear.co.uk
L330wnz

14th Jun 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ ^^^ care to explain wot u mean buddy?
broster
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bfo have a back box now for the corsa b, looks good too, not sure on what it sounds like tho. i have the full system and its good
blundey

14th Jun 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the rumble in the jungle type sound a full system is usually the way to go if u can afford it. I have a scorpion exhaust and it makes not much sound, i just rely on induction noise...which is pritty loud as it is!
calidus

14th Jun 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well me icle 1.2 16v dont make an induction roar perhaps a janspeed system IS the way to go, me bro got a full piper stainless system on his veccy sri, it sounds alrite but I dont like their tailpipes

New Poll