corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Track rod ends

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Track rod ends
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
17th Jun 04 at 05:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much to replace?? My car is handling badly and pulling all over the road and I think this is the cause?? Am also going to get it four wheel tracked just incase
Andy

17th Jun 04 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know the cost for a Corsa - but had rod ends replaced a few months ago on my Golf - about £40 all in, so shouldn't be too dear. If the rod ends are worn, you get vague handling where the car doesn't respond precisely to steering inputs. If it's pulling all over the road, especially under braking, get the bushes checked out too, especially the tie bar to chassis bushes.
Kris TD

17th Jun 04 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was some new ones on ebay for like 9 quid.

New Poll