corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » question about buying stuff on credit cards

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author question about buying stuff on credit cards
Matt H

User status: Offline
17th Jun 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i paid for my rear bumper & sideskirts on my goldfish credit card. they never arrived due to a fuck up somewhere along the line.

i seen a post on here recently about someone who bought stuff from pvd on their cc + they managed to claim it back cos its the cc people who bought it + you buy it from them. could i do the same??? i still have the statement saying i payed the company i bought from. also will the company get into trouble?

any useful help is appreciated

thanks

matt
the_legend_of_yrag

17th Jun 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad said about this when i got a bumper off illusion on my egg card, if youve taken insurance out with your card, you can get your money back within 30 dyas iirc...
Marc

17th Jun 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its on credit card you should be ok anyway.
Matt H

17th Jun 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were talkin over a year ago though. should this matter?
Git

17th Jun 04 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A year? thats a bit long, but you could try your luck I suppose.
Nismo

17th Jun 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah contact Credit Card company and they can help you make a claim etc.. i did this with my F50 vent from FFWD / PMC and they helped me claim money back etc.. for repairs due to uter shite condition it arrived.
Ben
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

say some 1 nicked ur card, tell bank manager u spoke to police . and if he gets funny tell him ull take ur banking elsewhere then watch him squirm
Kerry

17th Jun 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my nan bought a 3 peice suite on a credit card and something went wrong with it months after and she went back to company and it had gone bust but she could claim it back off her credit card
Matt H

17th Jun 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys + gals

gonna ring them about it tomorrow.

i ordered them from desmonds company when he was in partnership with dave frost. i payed the money to des & then the money was sent to daves business account to make the overseas payment. (this was how they had done before)

heres the problem

i payed des > des payed dave > dave kept the money but it was his ltd company account & that company has now gone bust

will i see any of this money again?
BlueCorsa

18th Jun 04 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you do a credit card clawback, the credit card company will take the money off 'des' if possible and pay it back into your account.

I did this recently with a company I bought something off over the internet in January, but never got it - so at least 6 months is allowed.
Matt H

18th Jun 04 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so des gets in shit cos of dave? bit harsh but im nearly £500 down

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » question about buying stuff on credit cards 23 database queries in 0.0111871 seconds