corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Zidane

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Zidane
Nath

User status: Offline
17th Jun 04 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's well over rated. I've probably been to more live games then you've had hot dinners and i know a good player when i see one. Not doubting he has class touches but his all round game is not world class. Henry is world class, as is gerrard.
Drew
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with henry and gerrard

i also think if england win or draw next game, rooney is gunna be the star of this tounament
Nath

17th Jun 04 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ronney's value is getting higher with every game. His work rate is second to none!!
J da Silva

17th Jun 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i dont believe hes the worlds best, but dont think there is a BEST player in the world, everyone has good and bad points
Nath

17th Jun 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
no i dont believe hes the worlds best, but dont think there is a BEST player in the world, everyone has good and bad points

Fair enough.
Drew
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Ronney's value is getting higher with every game. His work rate is second to none!!

just needs to sort his dodgy temper - just like he did once he had 1 yellow card tonite - why not act like that with zero cards
J da Silva

17th Jun 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He's well over rated. I've probably been to more live games then you've had hot dinners and i know a good player when i see one. Not doubting he has class touches but his all round game is not world class. Henry is world class, as is gerrard.

just because you've been to a lot of live games doesnt mean you know all tehre is to know about football, skill levels and player awareness, i play county senior football but i dont need to mention that just because i have an opinion of a player
i dont mean anything funny nath, just giving an opinion
J da Silva

17th Jun 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think rooney is a good wee player, he needs to sort that temper out though, could get sent off for stupid reasons in his future
Nath

17th Jun 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

just because you've been to a lot of live games doesnt mean you know all tehre is to know about football, skill levels and player awareness, i play county senior football but i dont need to mention that just because i have an opinion of a player
i dont mean anything funny nath, just giving an opinion

As was i, i was just stating my credentials for giving an opinion, makes it slightly more valid when it comes from experience IMO.
J da Silva

17th Jun 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly, and i can relate, as i have experienced and good knowledge of the game and i know there is more to being a good player than meets the eye and im sure you will have the same knowledge
Nath

17th Jun 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True, just not keen on Zidane i'm afraid. Henry is my type of player, plays a much more active role in everything.
Hammer

17th Jun 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt matter if he sits at the side of the pitch and has a wank for 90 minutes, he still scored 2 goals which beat England. Gerrard can be world class when he scores goals in the champions league and world cup final.
Drew
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl - such a sore scottish fan we got here
J da Silva

17th Jun 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems that way, however what he is saying, is actually 100% true
HeNdie

17th Jun 04 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

agreed!

Hammer

17th Jun 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotland r shite i know this as does every supporter with half a brain. Zidane is world class in my opinion and in the opinion of most respected people within the game, to rate steven gerrard in his bracket when hes 23 and has done little at the highest level isnt right. I like gerrard hes a good player and has the potential to be better but ppl shouldnt get carried away.
Coolcrsa

18th Jun 04 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zidane is brilliant. Dunno how much you guys watch La Liga... his off the ball running and deft touches win games. Often.
stuyw

18th Jun 04 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is the key player in the midfield as one touch of brillience can turn any game round as he did against England
J da Silva

18th Jun 04 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you generally find people saying he is wank when he scores the goals which beat their country, if he'd not have scored he would be a class player in their eyes, he just trying to win for his country just like beckham,rooney,owen and all the english squad would do

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Zidane 23 database queries in 0.4526801 seconds