corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More Weight Training chat

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More Weight Training chat
J da Silva

User status: Offline
18th Jun 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been taking Mammoth 2500 Bronze rated protein suppliment for about 6 weeks now, i've noticed a good increase in muscle size and i've generally filled out on the upper half of my body, but i was just wondering wether it would be worth upgrade to something like Instant Mass or the Prolab drink?

and does taking an extra 100% Whey suppliment help a lot or just a bit?

VT
AndyW

18th Jun 04 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has it really worked mate???????

im so fuckin puney! really need to start filling out!
J da Silva

18th Jun 04 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andy yeah i have put the effort into the training aswell as taking the suppliments, if you take the suppliments without training you just get fat, have to do the training to make it work.

dexy go to www.1getfit.com and look under 'suppliments' theres loads to choose from and if you become a member you get 20% off some items, start on the 'mammoth 2500 drink first'
yes you drink it and the memmoth drinks are 35quid for 4.4kg tubs but members price is 29.59quid
you can get smaller tubs at cheaper prices

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More Weight Training chat 23 database queries in 0.0050051 seconds