corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » shitty corsas

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author shitty corsas
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
18th Jun 04 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RichSxi
ive gone up my own bum now, ive got myself a bm.
Yeah we can see that

Thats a tidy example though, how much out of interest? My mate in work is after something similar.
Meat-Pie-SRI

18th Jun 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RussSxi
old story

The other day I was cruising along as usual in my BMW coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. (Why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?)

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a Police Station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the Police Station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW!

superb!!
the_legend_of_yrag

18th Jun 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RichSxi
no more shitty corsa's for me.... ive gone up in the world now, ive got myself a bmx

[Edited on 18-06-2004 by the_legend_of_yrag]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » shitty corsas 23 database queries in 0.0095119 seconds