corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Item

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay Item
Andrew

User status: Offline
24th Jun 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have i been a bit harsh

I paid you £63.00 for the following item:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4306716987&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Now you say in the listing that the hover is NEW which it is just not! It has scratches all over it, the cable is all marked, every single wheel is damaged and clearly has been used due to it also being dusty. I would not have paid £63.00 for this if i had of known it had been used; to be honest i would never even buy a used hover. I have thrown better condition stuff out never mind said it was new and sold it on eBay. I have not even bothered to turn it on to see if it works as the condition it is in i would be scared for my life. I am not happy and would like a full refund via PayPal and for you to send someone to collect this item.

A.
LukeGSi

24th Jun 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc

24th Jun 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

Does it have good suction tho

Marc

When you finished moaning will you vacuum my front room?
Andrew

24th Jun 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should see the kip of it. I'm scared to turn it on

When i took it out the box i had a good look at it and bel me it now has a bit more damage on it the way i was throwing it around putting it back in the box.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Item 23 database queries in 0.0088041 seconds