corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Think left channel 3/4 fcuked on amp

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Think left channel 3/4 fcuked on amp
Pablo

User status: Offline
25th Jun 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not working, changed speakers around so defo something to do with amp and that channel what can I do to figure it out better?
Go3asy

User status: Offline
29th Jun 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be your RCA connectors, 1 at the back of your HU could be faulty, swap them about to see, 1 of my HU rca's went and i had no front left from my amp so i had to solder a new rca on

New Poll