corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PMSL at xtreme

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PMSL at xtreme
M4tt

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 04 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ii have a nasty link in me exhaust which is causing the car to run badly,

so i ring up extreme and ask em if they can cut out my pipe and weld a new bit, the bloke goes what car is it, so i go bmw 325..... to which he replies, sorry i can't do n e thing on bmw 325s

WTF what a num skull, how the hell is my exhaust cutting a rewelding job different to a saxo/corsa etc, the prat specifically said i can't do n e thing on bmw 325s, not bmw, but my particular one.

glad i didn't book it in there since thery obviously ain't got a clue

rant over

matt
Adam-D

2nd Jul 04 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fools
NovaGTE

2nd Jul 04 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off the subject but whats the insurance and MPG like on the 325?
M4tt

2nd Jul 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite novagte, still ain't sold yours :O bloody hell lad not having much luck!

insuarance didn't change from the corsa for some reason but its due up this month., im looking at paying a grand fully comp (21 yr old with hopefully 4 yers NCB)

MPG is terrible! best i get is 25MPG, worst i've got 15MPG

still it might have something to do with me biggered exhaust and the buggered lambda sensor!

NovaGTE

2nd Jul 04 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah still not sold it, not even had anyone out to look at it

Was thinking of gettin the 328 sport but don't reckon i can cope with that sort of MPG! Will have to be the 318is Sport then

They are lovely cars to drive tho, aren't they
jaffa

2nd Jul 04 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xtreme did me a good price on the wheels on my old car then took four/five hours fit em

[Edited on 02-07-2004 by jaffa]
M4tt

2nd Jul 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not happy with xtreme, fair enuff if they couldn't fit me but to come out with some crap about not being able to work on bmw 325s is absolute wank

Novagte - 328 sports are the best! they've got the kit and that on em, just make sure you get one without the nikasil issues new engine needed if does

people on the BM forums like the 328is and their fuel aint that bad on em, same as mine, for £40 i get about 240-260 miles of mixed driving.

i know when it does a motorway run (im gonna do a proper one at the weekend) it should return 400 miles to £40

the 328 engine is far superior when out on the road compared to the 325, even though there is only 1bhp diff, so muhc more torque and there's alot of relatively cheap tuning stuff you can do to the 325/328 to get another 20-30 brake outa em, plus the parts you swap are nearly undetectable to insuracne companies

i've been learning
Ojc

2nd Jul 04 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't ever get Xtreme to do anything, they are useless.
StuartVRS

2nd Jul 04 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jaffa
xtreme did me a good price on the wheels on my old car then took four/five hours fit em

[Edited on 02-07-2004 by jaffa]

That quick eh? Took them a day and a half to do my 19's. didnt have the right tools. The blokes in the workshop are muppets, had many a problem, ie fitting an induction kit on my old corsa C, they took out an engine mount to do it and didnt replace it In general the blokes in the showroom are top blokes and always giving me good deals.
3CorsaMeal

2nd Jul 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because they'd rather do fiesta's and corsas etc that own to spotty teenagers and they can fcuk em about more.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PMSL at xtreme 23 database queries in 0.0125570 seconds