corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gold pearl/laquer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gold pearl/laquer
Jambo

User status: Offline
4th Jul 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much?

Cars due to go in bodyshop week after next may think of askin them to splash on a coat of gold laquer (for those of you who remember C7rsa for pix of the effect)

How much u reckon this will be on top, is it alot of prep work or as the cars being nearly completely resprayed surely they can just "pop" it on top??
Unless im completely mistaken. But then i dont work in a bodyshop so i wouldnt know

Lil help
jmacd

User status: Offline
4th Jul 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 has been quoted £600 for this on his gsi

New Poll