corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BB Limits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BB Limits
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jul 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got broadband, its got a monthly 2GB limit so i need to watch how much im using...
so just got DU meter download, which measures it, it has figures for both downloads and uploads? is the limit of what i download, or is uploads included
HeNdie

4th Jul 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds shit, get telewest
Dan B

4th Jul 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Limits are normally for downloading only, but I'd check with your ISP.

2Gb is hardly anything, i can download that in less than 12 hours......I hope you're not planning on downloading lots with your connection.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

4th Jul 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really, more for fast surfing and so the fone can still be used when im on net
Dom

5th Jul 04 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

usually its download mate
Best bet, under the options panel (Right click the arrows icon near the clock > Options), click the Alerts and Reports tab, then select the start of the month stuff and then enter "1945600" (1.9GB) into the 'Alert when more than' box, make sure its MB, were = 'downloaded' and during current = 'month'.

This cause DU Meter to give you a alert when you get to 1.9GB for that month, you can obviously set it higher mate, just change the figure (above).
Icy

5th Jul 04 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dnt bother with movies etc
jus get music
drunkenfool

5th Jul 04 at 02:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont bother with broadband that has a 2GB limit! Pay the extra £5 a month or whatever it is and have unlimited. Im limited to 100MB a day which is fuck all (there was nothing about a cap in the terms and conditions when i signed up with tiscali, but its too hard to get out of the contract and ive given up trying), you will get used to the speed pretty soon and end up regretting getting the capped service.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BB Limits 23 database queries in 0.0074751 seconds