corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Urgent! Refitting centre console

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent! Refitting centre console
Drysdale

User status: Offline
6th Jul 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, don't have a lot of time to do so, but I'm trying to re-fit the centre console.

I've masked the heater dial thing to the white plastic so it doesnt fall out, and I've screwed the two screw behind the vents with the top of the painted part attached to it. Do I fit the hazard light button before or after I have fitted the centre console?

anyone got any tips? This is a right pain in the arse and it just won't go back together...some parts are always popping out etc!
Drysdale

6th Jul 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there a proper guide with pics to refitting it?
wst

6th Jul 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fit the hazard before fitting the console back in the dash.
Ie, its reverse to fit as in taking it out.

Wires n plugs, harzard button fit first then fit it, screw it, buttons back on last.

New Poll