corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Front Coilovers for sale...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front Coilovers for sale...
TOMAS

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F/S Front Spax RSX coilovers complete with topmounts. These are a fully adjustable rebound damper unit, complete with 45Nm springs (approx 260lb) which are suitable for tarmac use. They have adjustable platforms which allows adjustment between 40mm and 80mm drop and will allow upto 120mm drop with bumpstop removal/modification for show use.

They are in VGC & have covered approx 5k miles since new. I can also fit these locally to any CORSA/NOVA/TIGRA. Looking for £200 ono - Fronts ONLY for sale. Please U2U for details/sale cheers
Go3asy

5th Jul 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will the car drive ok with these on the front and normal kit on the rear? i ike my good handling

[Edited on 05-07-2004 by Go3asy]
romeo t

6th Jul 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to clarify, do coilovers give a smoother rideor not?
Karnage Corsa

6th Jul 04 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt say so I have coilovers and its anything but smooth but the handling is 100 times better than without them
TOMAS

6th Jul 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends how low you want to run them... They have 260lb springs so the springs are pretty stiff (better actually) but generally the lower you run them the worse the handling gets. I run them 55mm drop and its pretty sweet, better then regular style 60mm drop dampers/springs anyday - they also have adjustable rebound rate so that can have a big effect - 28 adjustments from fully hard to waaay soft.

They will be fine with another brand on the rear, coilovers on the rear of nova's/corsa's are a no-no. They put a hell of a lot of stress through the turrets. about 40-60mm rear will be sweet, i'd go for 40 though for the dogz bollox handling.
TOMAS

12th Jul 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Front Coilovers for sale... 25 database queries in 0.0088768 seconds