corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric window problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric window problem
cs8uk_

User status: Offline
25th Jul 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took passenger side door off today so could drill through block to feed tweeter wire through and now the window will only go down fully by holding the button down, rather than going down automatically when button pressed, which it used to. Im 100% certain i didnt drill any wires, as window would probably not work at all then. Checked all fuses etc. Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Lee 16v

25th Jul 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i have.... mine stopped comin down with a press of the button rather thn a hold, then the next day it worked again... spooky
FlameRedCorsa

26th Jul 04 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think you have to let the window go down fully and hold the switch down for like 5 seconds, you should have one touch facility back
cs8uk_

26th Jul 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers FlameRedCorsa it didnt work at 1st, so tryed it once up, & then when down a couple of times and it works now.
James@CCC

27th Jul 04 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, you have to reset this every time you disconnect the power supply. Just hold the up button when the windows are already up, and u'll hear a click

New Poll