corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bad boy bonnets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bad boy bonnets
hazey-corsa

User status: Offline
1st Aug 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been wantin one for a while now and ive finally got a bit of cash to splash so basically where might i be able to get one from, and how much am i lookin at?

Also i heard a rumer theyre illegal is this true?

As always any help much appreciated!
Cheers Hazey

Valleyscorsa

1st Aug 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just bought one from colour-tec coachworks, mines a badboy with the middle bit extended, cost £200 plus £15 delivery, should be really good work cos they did the bodywork for the jag corsa! As far as i know they are not illegal, most things are illegal these days mind so as long as the police aint to bad by you, then you should be fine,

hope this helps, Jamie
hazey-corsa

1st Aug 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a contact for colour-tec coachworks Valleyscorsa or anyonone else?
drunkenfool

1st Aug 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got mine from there too, its not a perfect fit though :S They would only be illegal if the badboy part is very extreme, and blocks the beam coming from the headlights, as it will fail the MOT.
ed_jones

1st Aug 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been talkin to don the duck whos from a body shop in barnsley who can do them for a good price i think. im tryin 2 sell my other bonnet 1st before i buy a badboy one.
JUGGA

1st Aug 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate has years experience with this kinda work. will do you one welded filered smoothed then primed for £100 to your own bonet
ed

1st Aug 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Valleyscorsa
I just bought one from colour-tec coachworks, mines a badboy with the middle bit extended, cost £200 plus £15 delivery, should be really good work cos they did the bodywork for the jag corsa! As far as i know they are not illegal, most things are illegal these days mind so as long as the police aint to bad by you, then you should be fine,

hope this helps, Jamie

No they didn't, the bodywork was started by Kolorworx, then Iaz bought it and finished the majority of the work. Then the car was sent to Colour-Tec to be painted, they did a bit of preperation work to some of the parts that weren't done too well, but they certainly didn't do all of the bodywork.
BarryAstra

1st Aug 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
quote:
Originally posted by Valleyscorsa

hope this helps, Jamie

No they didn't, the bodywork was started by Kolorworx, then Iaz bought it and finished the majority of the work. Then the car was sent to Colour-Tec to be painted, they did a bit of preperation work to some of the parts that weren't done too well, but they certainly didn't do all of the bodywork.

I dont know why people are so adamant that Koni did not do quite a bit of bodywork to Iaz's car ...

did u see it in the bodyshop and see what was done?...didn't think so!...Im one of a small number of people who did and I can tell you that there was a fair amount of work put into the car by Koni before it was ready to be painted...taking nothing away from Iaz tho cos obviously he put a huge amount of work and effort into it...and Iaz has said before on here that there was a lot needing corrected before it could be painted.

And also when u advertise a coachworks on your car u have to accept the possibility that people will presume that it was done by them start to finish
ed

1st Aug 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When did I say the Colour-Tec didn't do preperation work to the car to correct the parts that weren't done properly. I was just correcting Valleyscorsa as he thought that Colour-Tec did all of the work.
BarryAstra

1st Aug 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
When did I say the Colour-Tec didn't do preperation work to the car to correct the parts that weren't done properly. I was just correcting Valleyscorsa as he thought that Colour-Tec did all of the work.

Firstly I didnt say at any point that you implied that no work was done by Koni to correct things...

What im saying is that a few people on here are always determined to discredited how much work was actually done by Koni...

I guess it depends how u define 'preparation'?...personally I see that as suggesting that it was just a quick tidy up, prime, paint...when it was far more than that...
Andrew

1st Aug 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jusy buy a pug
R Lee

2nd Aug 04 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
Jusy buy a pug

whats the point in buying a pug?

are you stupid or something?
drunkenfool

2nd Aug 04 at 03:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, they are ugly dogs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bad boy bonnets 23 database queries in 0.0088830 seconds