corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author :(
Nath

User status: Offline
1st Aug 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
i wonder how many other drivers didn't bopther to stop tho as there all thoughtless feks

tis bad tho makes you think how short life can really be & how lucky alot of us are

[Edited on 01-08-2004 by PaulW]

youre a wanker !
some of them thoughtless feks as you say might of been going to hospital because they were going for cancer treatment and didnt have long to live.
just because one person crashes on his motorbike doesnt mean the whole world has to stop, but fair enough my sympathy goes out to his family.

Chill out mate! Hardly makes the guy a wanker does it??

I saw an accident once, luckily it wasnt fatal. I saw a Vectra flip over after a Passat pulled out from a junction and caight his arse end as he was driving away. The car literally flipped onto its roof and slid about 20foot. Everyone stopped and ran to help but the guy was already halfway through the window getting out the car unhurt!! Lucky!! I'm glad it wasnt fatal as that wouldve been really horrible to see
ljames555

1st Aug 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am chilled out nath just sometimes pisses me off when ppl put daft things like that acting asif they know everyones business
Nath

1st Aug 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No need to call him a wanker though surely?
ljames555

1st Aug 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry PaulW youre not a wanker .. is that better
Nath

1st Aug 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes good boy
ljames555

1st Aug 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc D

2nd Aug 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found this http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100regionalnews/tm_objectid=14488539%26method=full%26siteid=50061%26headline=biker%2ddies%2din%2dwirral%2dby%2dpass%2daccident-name_page.html

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » :( 23 database queries in 0.0121880 seconds