corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good bars/clubs to go to in Newquay?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good bars/clubs to go to in Newquay?
Natalie

User status: Offline
6th Aug 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Filthy
Robbo

6th Aug 04 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved it
Robbo

6th Aug 04 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for all the advice BTW
corsa5dr

6th Aug 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO the best club is berties, really good layout, never waiting too long at the bar. Varied music depending on the night, and as said usually has big names there over the summer, Trevor Nelson was there last time i went.
Tall trees is nice, has a dance and RnB room, was £1 per drink last time i was there

Personally i hate sailors, its too packed, too fcuking hot and plays shite music(cheese/chart)

The beach- 3 floors, bit dodgy imo, always get people chucking around drinks from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor dancefloor.

Walkabout-dodgy rock bands some nights, packed as fvck, more expensive than places in the center.

As said for bars, newquay arms is nice (try the malt and hops above it for food, does nice big steaks etc) . Also has a nice beer garden. Gets bloody packed though.

Wetherspoons- nuff said
Central-nice place, cocktail bar and dancefloor.
Berties pub- ace

[Edited on 06-08-2004 by corsa5dr]
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Aug 04 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Central is a good place to start, Beach is OK I would have said its the more relaxed of all the clubs, certainly less dodgy than Sailors or Berties, bit friendlier as its a bit smaller. There's also Walkabout and Koola over the road which is a bit classy, food is fairly nice if they're there early enough and there's a nice view over Town Beach from the roof garden.

I am rather jealous of you going there for the record
corsa5dr

6th Aug 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i went to Koola it was a shed, was about 3 years ago though, must have had a refurbishment.
Robbo

6th Aug 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Central is a good place to start, Beach is OK I would have said its the more relaxed of all the clubs, certainly less dodgy than Sailors or Berties, bit friendlier as its a bit smaller. There's also Walkabout and Koola over the road which is a bit classy, food is fairly nice if they're there early enough and there's a nice view over Town Beach from the roof garden.

I am rather jealous of you going there for the record
Cheers dude
kinkycorsa

7th Aug 04 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Start in Newquay Arms for a few then Central and then Sailors . .. Newquay is a mint weekend away, fookin luv it

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good bars/clubs to go to in Newquay? 23 database queries in 0.0546689 seconds