corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What difference does removing the centre silencer.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What difference does removing the centre silencer.......
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Aug 04 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

......do to the exhaust note ??? I know it will be louder, but will it rasp like some cheap peco exhaust ???

The only reason i'm taking the centre silencer out is that the idiots that fitted my backbox welded a spacer onto the rest of the system. A local garage said it would cost upwards of £50 to get it sorted, cos they will have to unweld and reweld etc. So powerflow said they would do it for £35 to whack a straight bit of pipe in, cos its only the weld on the back of the middle box that has gone an the rest of the system is in good knick !!

Cheers ppl !!!

Mase
L330wnz

9th Aug 04 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah a bit louder and depends on ur back box if it goes raspy...
Mase
Premium Member

9th Aug 04 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh rite. I'll just have to see what happens !!!

Mase
blundey

9th Aug 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what back box have you got mate?

Just done it on my scorpion imola and it sounds very deep.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What difference does removing the centre silencer....... 24 database queries in 0.0100520 seconds