corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 8valve 130bhp c20seh enginehas to go *offers*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 8valve 130bhp c20seh enginehas to go *offers*
BabyBlade

User status: Offline
8th Aug 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This engine originally came out of a cavalier sri 130, and I bought this engine with the intention of putting it into my corsa, however I'm moving on to motorbikes and have no need for it. I bought the engine roughly four months ago, and have never heard this engine running as it was already out of the car. The engine is in three bits as it was too heavy to lift into my car, the engine has done approx. 85,000 miles.

Its split into the block, gearbox and head. The engine is also missing the dipstick tube.

This engine is ideal for a 2.0 conversion for a nova, corsa, Astra or cavalier. They are great engines with more torque than the c20xe 2.0 16v engine as standard.

Pictures will be added later today

Also the ecu, header tank and wiring loom come with it although not in the pictures.

offer a price this engine has to go!

[Edited on 08-08-2004 by Sethion33]

[Edited on 09-08-2004 by Sethion33]
BabyBlade

User status: Offline
9th Aug 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 8valve 130bhp c20seh enginehas to go *offers* 25 database queries in 0.0096979 seconds