corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg 1.0 GLS - £1895ono!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author T reg 1.0 GLS - £1895ono!
1600power

User status: Offline
11th Aug 04 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do peeps!

I have here a 99 T reg Corsa GLS in a fetching pearlescent navy blue which flips to a purple in certain lights (std vaux colour)

The car is a completely standard 3-door with the usual GLS features which is just about every extra bar air conditioning!

It has 92k on the clock (ex BSM car) but also has as a result a full main dealer service history, and the car drives like its done 30k as a result!

Their are a few tiny marks on the paint as in stone chips and the such like, nothing serious and the interior is absolutly spotless.

I will have pictures up soon if any1 is intrested and its going into the trader at £1895 ono

Drop me a line if your intrested!

Cheers

[Edited on 11-08-2004 by 1600power]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg 1.0 GLS - £1895ono! 25 database queries in 0.0102351 seconds