corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F/S HALFORD UNDER CAR NEONS- GREEN *BRAND NEW*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F/S HALFORD UNDER CAR NEONS- GREEN *BRAND NEW*
samt33

User status: Offline
13th Aug 04 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi every one. got a set of green under car neons for sale, they are the ones from halford and they are total BRAND NEW! not even out the packet yet, which is still sealed by the way! from what ive seen they are very bright aswell. im lookin for around £80 for em but am open to offers, im only selling due to my corsa being sold and i have no use for them! simple!

i will post them if you wanna pay postage or you can collect, im only in Camberley, surrey. so if ya close, its probably easier to collect. any way if you do need to get hold of me then send me a u2u as im not on here much at all.
cheers every one
samt33

User status: Offline
13th Aug 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one want them then?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F/S HALFORD UNDER CAR NEONS- GREEN *BRAND NEW* 25 database queries in 0.0071311 seconds