corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spotlights for a combat bumper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spotlights for a combat bumper
Paul3313

User status: Offline
18th Aug 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know what lights i need to buy for my combat front bumper ?
nessi

19th Aug 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to know this too. Ive just taken my old spotlights out cos they didn't work properly, but they fitted the hole perfect. Now i can't find any anywhere to fit the hole properly, there either too small or massive. I did find some angel eye ones the other day which fitted the hole perfect but they were £90 Please let me know if you find some.

[Edited on 19-08-2004 by nessi]
vegas_sxi

19th Aug 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need this info 2.
chadjpr

20th Aug 04 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get some when i bought my panique front bumper(apparently the lights are the same size) i did not fit mine cos its a merit, wire loom etc, if they are the same size you can buy them from me mate, ill post the measurements tommorow, if thats any help

New Poll