corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Z20LET - Dump Valve and Induction advice...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Z20LET - Dump Valve and Induction advice...
Joff

User status: Offline
20th Aug 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:'(
vibrio
Banned

21st Aug 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
Personally, I don't like Tesco or Asda - Sainsburys are the daddies.

yes sainsburys provide a higher class of chick to photograph with your phone
vibrio
Banned

21st Aug 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these enclosed filters are pointless on turbo charged cars
Joff

21st Aug 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are pointless on CorsaSport.
J da Silva

21st Aug 04 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i suggest you suck me off with your little kilt on
jr

21st Aug 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatG
Name one company that has satisifed every customer? I know a fair bit regarding Amd a good friend of mine up untill a month go worked there.

With regards to the Z20LET and the BMC AmD's rolling road is one of the better ones in the UK so I am using them as a bench mark for figures. I could also go on to say that Northampton Motorsport also made very similar coments about the BMC but that would get slated as well no doubt.

Joff the other Pipercross one they do that you were talking about whats the dimensions?? is it a lot wider? the BMC is very long so also restricts fitment, but I do have the space to get a much wider - shorter aplication in.

you really do know fuck all dont you, amd are taking a ex employee to court becasue he put on audi sport what they really do over there

if your gonna be stupid enough to say they are one of the best rr in the country etc

if you ever get the chance to speak to the party involved in this amd dispute you will never go near them again, after all, why is it in the intrest of the guy to leave the company because he couldnt belive what was going on there and then tell people so they wouldnt make the same msitake that he has seen so many customers do
MatG

21st Aug 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just because I dont feel the need to spread bullshit and hear say doesnt mean I know nothing it just means I am little wiser than your self.
jr

21st Aug 04 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatG
Just because I dont feel the need to spread bullshit and hear say doesnt mean I know nothing it just means I am little wiser than your self.

bullshit is it

ok whatever, just go and get stung by amd, then take you car to a proper rolling road, and look at the diffrence in figures
fiero

30th Aug 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact that now four employees have left AmD in the last six months because of various reasons should say alot, these reasons include-
one having major issues with their contempt for customers that weren't spending ŁK's with them.
one unhappy with anticompetitive behaviour and untrue claims about products.
two leaving because of internal politics and the relationship and demands from an external 'marketing advisor' who likes to install certain 'controls' on various forums

would say alot to me

that and the fact it's widely be known that the whole 'custom' claim is nothing more than a whimsical dream of many years ago when Geoff Evered was working there, after selling his shares in AmD to a kid who sold fitness equipment and a mechanic, AmD buy all their maps from Europe and pass them off as their own.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Z20LET - Dump Valve and Induction advice... 23 database queries in 0.0098259 seconds