corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe wiring help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe wiring help needed
myke

User status: Offline
31st Aug 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

connected up most of the stuff, but i have a couple of connections left over which i'm not sure about:

on the corsa loom there's a 3pin connecter with red on it, think maybe the cam position sensor wiring, but dunno where that connects to on c20

in the calibra loom, there's a 4pin black connecter with rubber sheath that went to under the coil on the calibra
1pin green connecter in the calibra loom that went to near the round multiplu on the cally.
2pin green connecter that went to the front of the gearbox in the c20 engine loom. not sure if that's the reverse ight switch, but there's one of them in the corsa body loom too.
and the round multiplug on the c20 engine loom, with nothing in the corsa body loom to connect to.

also had to get a coil from the scrappy as i forgot that the corsa was DIS when stripping the calibra (left it in the car). there doesn't seem to be a connecter in the loom to plug into it. this was from an 8v cav sri, but thought they would have been the same?

any ideas most welcome, cheers.

mike_1.2LS96

31st Aug 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can only suggest you get the coil from the cally... I doubt they are all the same
chadjpr

31st Aug 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask lee mitchell mate, hes the man in the know with these things
corsaandy

31st Aug 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate if you give me your msn i will send you a sheet that tells you what to connect

New Poll