corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bad DAY

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bad DAY
turbodreams

User status: Offline
7th Sep 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A s heaven was becoming so croweded God decided hes adding new rules on how to get in..... the rule was

"that on the day you die u need to have a bad day"

so jimmys dat starts he has to walk the 25 floors to his home and when he walks in his house his wifes in bed...he starts to think she is haveing an affaire....so he searches the house high and low thenhe catches glimps of fingers hanging from the balconey... he runs over and there is a guy hanging from his balconey ...so jimmy starts jumping on his fingers..the guy falls 25 floors and lands in a tree witch breaks his fall...so he trys to find something heavy to frow over the balconey...first thing pops to mind is a fridge..... so sure enought he frows the fridge over and it lands on the guy...

he turns on his heel and slips ..falls over the balconey and dies

wen he goes to heaven an angel stops his at the gate " and how was your day bad sir?"

"well first a had to walk 25 floors to my house then i find my wife cheating then i fall over the balconey not an ideal day"

"ok sir your day was bad you may enter"

second guy cums to th gates

"and how was your day bad sir?"

"well first the lifts in my flat wer broke and i had to walk 26 floors to my house ..feeling enerjectik i decided to work out in the balconey i sliped fell over n managed to hold on to the balconey below...next thing i no theres this mad man jumping on my fingers ....i fall land in a tree badly injured ..nxt thing theres this fridge flyin towards me ..am dead"

"ok ok you may enter"

3rd guy walks up to the gates

"and canyou tell me how your day was bad sir?"

"well it al started wen i was in the fridge......."
dave17

7th Sep 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer

7th Sep 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite poor.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bad DAY 23 database queries in 0.7001929 seconds