corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » saxo with front end flattened

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo with front end flattened
Stu-G

User status: Offline
   7th Sep 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i seen a saxo today in eastham there was a saxo with the front end smasged in, it was a lady hair dresser who was drivin it and she got out with not a scratch on her, the only bad thing was that she hit a mitsubishi lancer evo viii in a graye sliver in the front wing but because the saxo is very week it crumbled up and the evo had a crack and a bit of scratched paint.
Stu-G

7th Sep 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry no pics no i couldnt get a camera out, in the middle of a load of people, to take photos

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by syko_clutch]
Ojc

7th Sep 04 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The morale of this story is?
Stu_22

7th Sep 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont drive a saxo unless your a hairdresser
Icy

7th Sep 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^
Adam-D

7th Sep 04 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saxo = shite
corsapower

7th Sep 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saxo very shit i should know
Jambo

7th Sep 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars are MEANT to crumble in an accident to transfer all the force of the impact into the car and not the humans inside it thus causing minimum trauma to your body.

Most cars look like a mess when they r smashed, if they didnt even break, u stop suddenly, youll keep going, and all your organs will get mashed together and youll hit the nearest solid thing dash/windscreen and turn into a pink and red and white pie

Not saying saxo's have a history for being good in NCAP results, but look the woman got out without a scratch
chanel

7th Sep 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice despription J
Cybermonkey

8th Sep 04 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by syko_clutch
i seen a saxo today in eastham there was a saxo with the front end smasged in, it was a lady hair dresser who was drivin it and she got out with not a scratch on her, the only bad thing was that she hit a mitsubishi lancer evo viii in a graye sliver in the front wing but because the saxo is very week it crumbled up and the evo had a crack and a bit of scratched paint.

lol use your brain. as has been said, i would rather be in a car that crumpled completely than in one that does not. Will save you a lot of pain and poss death. PGTF
Black Corsa SRi

8th Sep 04 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Cars are MEANT to crumble in an accident to transfer all the force of the impact into the car and not the humans inside it thus causing minimum trauma to your body.

Most cars look like a mess when they r smashed, if they didnt even break, u stop suddenly, youll keep going, and all your organs will get mashed together and youll hit the nearest solid thing dash/windscreen and turn into a pink and red and white pie

Not saying saxo's have a history for being good in NCAP results, but look the woman got out without a scratch

LOL yeah i was just gonna say that!
broster
Premium Member

8th Sep 04 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

butthen if it crumbles like that in a light smash imagine what would happen in a harder smash?!
micra_pete
Premium Member

8th Sep 04 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my missus crushed me between the micra and her saxo, the door bent in and we were left with a micra pete shaped dent, i thanked the stars the saxo is made of metal so thin.
stupid women
PaulW

8th Sep 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was it a black one with pink writing on it?? (tha saxo that is)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » saxo with front end flattened 23 database queries in 0.0440960 seconds