corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » paypal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paypal
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
15th Sep 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once someone has paid money into my paypal account is there anyway they can get it back again? Because some bloke in america wants to buy my phone im selling on ebay (outside ebay though) and is offering £300 by paypal. Just checking theres no way he can withdraw the money again once i've sent the phone, or anything like that.?
Smiffie

15th Sep 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sure once everything is complete and u have accepted payment and the money is in ur account ull b fine

only way he could get money back i suppose would b to then hack into ur account then send himself the money back

but obv thats wot passwords r 4
corsapaul21

15th Sep 04 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can request Paypal to get the money back, providing you have not sent the item so always keep proof of postage. Once you get the money out withdraw it straight away.
Makarus

15th Sep 04 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only way the money can be returned to them is if there is a dispute on the sale, i.e he pays you and you say you have sent the item, he never recieves it and you have no proof of postage, in cases such as those paypal will return the money to the buyers account automatically as it is the responsibility of the sender to prove they have sent the item.
nickyboy01

15th Sep 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said they can request the money be returned if a dispute arises and Paypal can transfer the money to a "safe" 3rd party until the dispute is resolved but they can only do it with funds in your Paypal account. Withdraw it straight away.
Drew
Banned

15th Sep 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloke in post office told me that someone paid a woman for something, she sent the item, and he got the money back as he said that she hadnt sent the item
Paul H

15th Sep 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would check to make sure he is verified first.also make sure the address is verified.i always wait a few days to make sure the card isn't stolen as few people have sent items same day only to find paypal take the payment back because the card used was stolen

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » paypal 23 database queries in 0.0102029 seconds