corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » joining the police.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author joining the police.....
Drysdale

User status: Offline
18th Sep 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meat-Pie-SRI - Are you sure? I read that there is a driving course in the first training period for all forces, and the met officers get an extra course too?
Russ

18th Sep 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also heard u get taxed to fuck, and also the pensions robs u.
Meat-Pie-SRI

18th Sep 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drysdale
Meat-Pie-SRI - Are you sure? I read that there is a driving course in the first training period for all forces, and the met officers get an extra course too?

This is not a response course though, it is just a crappy one that allows you to drive the cars. on this course you are not allowed to break speed limits or drive with lights and sirens on,

not sure about the Met but their response driving courses aren't done in initial training, as you don't know how to deal with the incidents that you would be driving too.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » joining the police..... 23 database queries in 0.0086901 seconds