corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Me, 2 lads & a knife!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Me, 2 lads & a knife!
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
18th Sep 04 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finished work early went on the lash with some lads from work, started at about 2pm, come back home to get changed out my work clothes - had a shower and fell over ripping the shower curtain down ..............Eventually i got ready and went back out with the gf and met up with some mates for more muchos drinking On my way back home at about 1am and trying to find food desperately, we stopped off at the petrol station as the gf was driving and needed petrol, so i went and paid and on my way back to the car 2 lads stopped me and said "have u got a mobile mate"...........I told them no and then he goes "what do u mean No you prick" so i done no more than give him some verbal and approach the pikey git to give him a twatting! But he then pulls out a knife so i do no more than get back in the car quick and lock the door. I then tried to convince my gf to let me drive (after having somewhere in the region of 12 pints) to run him over which i thought was a great idea at the time But i was told to be sensible and call the police so i did.
Pablo

18th Sep 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big hairy nuta
Sims

18th Sep 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. there are alot of pikeys about. you do have to be careful
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

18th Sep 04 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For people in luton like me, a gypsy has resenltly died in the Beds area and theve have all came over for the furniral. Just to let you know why this is lately.

[Edited on 18-09-2004 by Martyn]
drunkenfool

18th Sep 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knives are people people that cant fight, and by the sounds of it the guy was a bit of a twat too!
sxi16vjoe

18th Sep 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should of run them over then put pics up
Shelly
Premium Member

18th Sep 04 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cousin got threatened last night, by a 23yr old who is after his sister (who is my 16 yr old cousin), fucking paedo. touches him or her and i'll run the fucker over, did it before and i'll do it again
ultra_corsa

19th Sep 04 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martyn
For people in luton like me, a gypsy has resenltly died in the Beds area and theve have all came over for the furniral. Just to let you know why this is lately.

not wrong mate fcukin loads of the basts
ed

19th Sep 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martyn

Gypsies are a bunch on cunts. At least when they die they get hucked in a ditch in the woods near where I live. I swear to god every single one of them deserves to die.
SetH

19th Sep 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shelly your a fcuking nutter!!

you did the right thing though m8, better to get out of there then risk getting stabbed.
Shelly
Premium Member

19th Sep 04 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why? I am very protective over my family.
Rob

20th Sep 04 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate is a slight racist also a complete nutter - is little sister ( 16 year old) start hanging about with a few african kids aged around 25-27 ( wot the fuck) so he decide he doesnt like this and one night while they dropped his sister off he waited at the end of the street next to a pile of bricks - these went nicely thru the window of the kids bmw and he grabbed them out thru the window and gave them wot for! however to look at him theres nothing on him but jesus he can fight!

anyways im proud of him for sticking up for something he believes in.

lol
leeshez

20th Sep 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG your not safe any where
purple_corsa_gls

20th Sep 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
my cousin got threatened last night, by a 23yr old who is after his sister (who is my 16 yr old cousin), fucking paedo. touches him or her and i'll run the fucker over, did it before and i'll do it again

You ran someone over
S1MON

20th Sep 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should hav run the fcukers over
ross23

20th Sep 04 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

running people over fcuks the front of your car why do such a thing for some stupid pikey tw@?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Me, 2 lads & a knife! 23 database queries in 0.5073500 seconds