corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pentagon plane crash conspiracy :

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pentagon plane crash conspiracy :
nickyboy01

User status: Offline
12th Sep 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
quote:
Originally posted by nickyboy01
quote:
Anyone actually got the 2nd crash on video?

The twin towers crash?

Both were caught on camera, one by a fireman filing a documentary and the 2nd by most newscrews

Yeah just want to see a video of it

All in this compliation

http://www.josephgoss.com/standdown.wmv

[Edited on 12-09-2004 by nickyboy01]
the_legend_of_yrag

12th Sep 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why realease a fil frm the pentagon camera but not all the other cameras that apparently caught something, and the fbi took those film away within minutes?
kerzo

12th Sep 04 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nickyboy01
quote:
Anyone actually got the 2nd crash on video?

The twin towers crash?

Both were caught on camera, one by a fireman filing a documentary and the 2nd by most newscrews

the first one was actually by a couple of frogs who were making a documentary on NY firemen
Nath

12th Sep 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
why realease a fil frm the pentagon camera but not all the other cameras that apparently caught something, and the fbi took those film away within minutes?

Did they though or was that bull shit that other tapes existed? Who are we to know?
kerzo

12th Sep 04 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparantly there were federal agents came in a took video tapes from a gas station near the pentagon.....plus they say that is the only cctv coverage they have, aye right
nickyboy01

12th Sep 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day none of us are gonna know the truth unless we see video evidence. all these films etc made about it arent going to have any of the sensitive material in them from the pentagon etc due to the nature of the building. How do we know the pics in the film are from the inside of the pentagon, we dont because new crews etc have never been allowed inside therefore nobody knows what it is like.
Cybermonkey

13th Sep 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still an amazing willingness to go against what has already been said on this post. it WAS a 757, not a jet fighter, commercial airliners are rather more "acrobatic" than you might think. also, it is not impossible for a modern airliner to sustain mach 1 flight for a very short period in a shallow dive. Boeing did this way back in the 80's when releasing the 747SP model, and put it into a mach 0.95 dive for a number of minutes.
purple_corsa_gls

13th Sep 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No-one knows the exact truth unless you were there. Its all good watching the conspiracy videos (that are made to get you to beleive that it was a missile etc) but there are only going to be a few people who truly know the truth. You cant say it 'WAS' a 757 (unless you were there), equally other people cant say it wasnt.

Cybermonkey

13th Sep 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is no explanation to why people think it WASNT flight77. Therefore, since this was the missing aircraft according to ATC, and that it hasnt been found since, only concludes that it was flight77 boeing 757 that crashed into the pentagon. end of story.
Black Corsa SRi

13th Sep 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag

it is actually standard practice to take any film of an air crash thats available in order for the cause to be investigated, obviously in this case the cause is fairly obvious but they can still use the videos for evidence/investigation purposes
Cybermonkey

20th Sep 04 at 05:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to prove that aircraft do turn into dust when travelling so fast...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/concreteplane.html

Dave
Drew
Banned

20th Sep 04 at 06:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24

Dave

An US F4 Phantom Jet tests the strength of a concrete wall built to withstand a nuclear blast by crashing into it at 500 MPH

not exactly a passenger jet now is it
Cybermonkey

20th Sep 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by k4rma
quote:

Dave

An US F4 Phantom Jet tests the strength of a concrete wall built to withstand a nuclear blast by crashing into it at 500 MPH

dumb ass, not exactly a big wall was it. The 757 would have been travelling faster than 500mph for one thing, and was smashed intoi one hell of a big building, that is probably designed with this kind of attack in mind, hence the structure shape and different zones within the initial boundary. A 757 weighs around 110 metric tonnes fully laden, a phantom is about 15 tonnes empty. Get my point?
Black Corsa SRi

20th Sep 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^

give up mate some people just never listen to reason! i know you it about it turning to dust and you know your right and anyone else who knows anything about this sort of thing knows your right thats good enough!
Cybermonkey

20th Sep 04 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers blacky, your a pal
Drew
Banned

21st Sep 04 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dave

dumb ass, not exactly a big wall was it. The 757 would have been travelling faster than 500mph for one thing, and was smashed intoi one hell of a big building, that is probably designed with this kind of attack in mind, hence the structure shape and different zones within the initial boundary. A 757 weighs around 110 metric tonnes fully laden, a phantom is about 15 tonnes empty. Get my point?

dumb ass? oh thats so big of you aint it??

i couldnt give a shit if it was a plane or what the fuck it was, but showing a smaller jet crashing into a solid concrete wall so many feet thick does not compare to a passenger jet crashing into a thinner wall, dumb ass

its just like saying, if i drove at a certain speed in a car, into a fully grown oak tree, a lorry doing a higher speed into a fence would have the same outcome on the vehicle

[Edited on 21-09-2004 by k4rma]
Pablo

21st Sep 04 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are sorry. But the file you are looking for is not here
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dave

dumb ass? oh thats so big of you aint it??

i couldnt give a shit if it was a plane or what the fuck it was, but showing a smaller jet crashing into a solid concrete wall so many feet thick does not compare to a passenger jet crashing into a thinner wall, dumb ass

its just like saying, if i drove at a certain speed in a car, into a fully grown oak tree, a lorry doing a higher speed into a fence would have the same outcome on the vehicle

[Edited on 21-09-2004 by k4rma]

WTF thin wall? have you actually seen the pentagon up close?? The walls are MUCH thicker than the walls in the phantom video dumb ass.
1600power

22nd Sep 04 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think cybermonkey really has hit the nail on the head. seeing that link probebly proves that this all really did happen and the plane was virtually vaporised in the impact.
Ojc

22nd Sep 04 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was'nt, seconds before impact it was sucked into a tractor beam and sent into space.
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think oliver really has hit the nail on the head. seeing that link probebly proves that this all really did happen and the plane was sent into space my a tractor beam, probably from ollies anus.
Black Corsa SRi

22nd Sep 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

WTF thin wall? have you actually seen the pentagon up close?? The walls are MUCH thicker than the walls in the phantom video dumb ass.

LOL my thoughts exactly, as i said before theres no telling some people give up! LOL

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pentagon plane crash conspiracy : 23 database queries in 0.0167680 seconds