corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CLIFFORD - DUAL PROXIMITY SENSOR FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CLIFFORD - DUAL PROXIMITY SENSOR FOR SALE
5doormodder

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7923085203&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Hello there

i have my new clifford dual proximity sensor for sale comes with teh top spec clifford alarms, this device plugs into your alarm brain g4 or g5 models and it gives a warning sound/chirp to movement close to the outside of the car, its like a pre entry warning ideal to warn away preying eyes looking into your car ! it also sounds the full alarm if movment is detected inside of the car (i.e you leave your window down and someone sticks thei hand inm the full alarm will sound)

This sensor it adjustable also, so you can set it to the perfect sensitivity !!

bargin, click here to bring up the auction page 99p start !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7923085203&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Connie

22nd Sep 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might be a stupid question but do these only work on cliffords
drunkenfool

23rd Sep 04 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this an extra to the standard microwave sensor, or a replacement? I had to take mine out cos the faulty sensor made it false alarm all the time! Can you also make it so the alarm sets with the outside sensor not activated sometimes?
5doormodder

23rd Sep 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) yeah you can adjust it so the outside sensor dosnt go off bt the inside one will.
2) This can be added to any make / model alarm not just cliffords, however the plug that goes into the brain might be slightly different, so the wires would need chopping and soldering to another plug tosuit your alarm brain.

3) this can replace your existing 1 zone (inner zone) proximity sensor as this does both inside and out ! a great little peice of kit, especially if you have expensive install to protect!!!
5doormodder

24th Sep 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CLIFFORD - DUAL PROXIMITY SENSOR FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.0072820 seconds