corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is this Wrong?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this Wrong?
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pissed it laughing when I saw it - they went bright red - its the fact shes getting more grinding than me - grrrr
but shes sensible - she went on the pill - she still uses jonnies, shes been withhim a year - its all legal and above board - and both of them come from good families and make one another happy - couldnt ask for ne betetr for her at the end of the day
Fad

24th Sep 04 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
my mum and dad av been away so for the past two weeks my sister and her BF ( my estranged best mate from b4 they got 2gether ) have eben sharing the same room - Ive got no problem with it at all - infact i walked in afetr work the other day to find unused jonnies and lube on the side - I just started laughing -shes only 17 - hes 20 nearly but its all good for a laugh

you taking it verywell i'd gone mad if my mate was bedding my sister
Bart

24th Sep 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and up the back pipe!
RichR
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair I knwo him really well - grew up with him - and Id rather she be seeing some1 I know everything about - than some1 I know nothing about - plus hes good for her as well - keeps her grounded and her head out the clouds
Bart

24th Sep 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got any pics of her

RichR
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is this Wrong? 23 database queries in 0.0095890 seconds