corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Acoustic parcel shelf

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Acoustic parcel shelf
Sp00ny

User status: Offline
   13th Aug 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok my sister has sold her M plate SRi and we took the shelf out before it went, i made it and its the dogs nads. Built with 2 layers of MDF sandwiched together to stop it bending with age, its almost 2 years old and has only sagged a few mm which is barely noticable.

Holes cut for a pair of 8" round speakers, with strong wire mesh over them to stop the carpet sagging through. Cut to replicate the pattern of the original shelf. Would also be great for a pair of free air (infinite baffle) subs like JL Audio 8IB4's or similar. She had a pair of DLS co-axials fitted with the tweeters removed, running off the head unit, and i can honestly say it sounded better than some of the subs i've had in my time.

Pic:

Can post but might be pricey. Collection would be good, i'm near Ashby de la Zouch in leicestershire.

Offers before it goes on eBay?
sp00ny@hotmail.com
Sp00ny

17th Aug 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Top!
RobHayes

18th Aug 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
Sp00ny

25th Sep 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Acoustic parcel shelf 25 database queries in 0.0260501 seconds