corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do i need......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do i need......
Lee 16v

User status: Offline
25th Sep 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ello all, I just finished removing the rubstrips from my car and the paint is majorly faded underneath..

Tried coloured wax and it hasnt made any difference, Is someone able to just touch up th bit of th bodywork where th bumpstrips were? Or do i need a respray?
Fad

25th Sep 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has it gone a milky white colour? If so you may need to respray it or put on colour coded strips back on

its just where the paint aint oxidised and the strips where put on when the paint was fresh...so i was told
Lee 16v

25th Sep 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep its gone a milky white colour great..... is there no other way i can get round it? how much am i looking at for a total respray? some other parts of th body need respray cos of chips in th paint neway
Fad

25th Sep 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could jst get the sides blown over or jst colour code some post 97 side strips?
Lee 16v

25th Sep 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i don want strips, s why i took them off cheers for th help mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do i need...... 23 database queries in 0.0062990 seconds