corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » K&N induction kit for sale (1.2/1.4 8v's)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author K&N induction kit for sale (1.2/1.4 8v's)
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   26th Sep 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fits 1.2 8v and 1.4 8v that i know of.

i paid £70 for this delivered off a website. i still have the original box fo rit to aswel as all fixings..ect.

currently on my 1.4 8v although i had it on a 1.2 8v before to. it gave my car a much nicer sound with a sort of hiss noise while driving. its been used for a good 4 or 5 months but in the mintest condition.

selling due to me wanting to put everything in my engine back to standard.

i need a 1.4 8v airbox + all the fixings to it in exchange + £35 for a quick sale.. half what i paid or if you dont want to part with your standard air box its £45 delivered.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » K&N induction kit for sale (1.2/1.4 8v's) 25 database queries in 0.0072219 seconds