corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » college tommorow

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author college tommorow
corsaboi2005

User status: Offline
27th Sep 04 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off to college tommorow, just got phoned up and i have to start tommorow, did not even have an interview lol, even though im 2 weeks behind. hope there's not too many pikeys on it lol

[Edited on 27-09-2004 by corsaboi2005]
rambokid

27th Sep 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTEC National Diploma for IT Practitioners?

If that's the one you mean, then it depends how good it is. I'm doing it at the minute, and if your teachers are anything like mine, then you could strip naked and dance on top of your computer singing YMCA, and they wouldn't give a fcuk. Absolutely no talent whatsoever.

Nearly all the girls in every single other class is bangable, and there's none in my class!

[Edited on 27-09-2004 by rambokid]
HeNdie

27th Sep 04 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rambokid are u in my class exactly the same at my college lol
rambokid

27th Sep 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to do healthcare, or nursing or some crap. all the fitties go to those courses

its not fair
broster
Premium Member

27th Sep 04 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember when i started uni, first morning i was there, had my mornign show etc. curtain open and then wandered to the window drying my self and there was a whole group of nurses looking at me from the main enterance to uni lol!
Cavey

27th Sep 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on a geek course, so not expecting any women at all, let alone fit ones.

Was the same last year. But i wanna do something computer-ish, so it's expected. I work in a pub/club, so get enough fit birds there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » college tommorow 23 database queries in 0.3494599 seconds