corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fat Burners

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fat Burners
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
27th Sep 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have recently decided that enough was enough and have decided to loose a bit of weight and get in shape. I've Joined the Gym and have started eating more sensibly but have being considering purchasing some Hydroxycut (helps speed up your metabolism apprently) which I've heard is very good stuff when trying to loose weight was just wondering if anyone had tried this or something similar and what effects it had cheers for any info
Ally

27th Sep 04 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont bother, just make sure you have a healthy diet.

Ask the guys in the gym for advice
Mad Moe

27th Sep 04 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started eating really healthly and have cut alot of the alcohol out as well just wanted to speed thing up a bit I'm not a very patient person
Dom

27th Sep 04 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
Started eating really healthly and have cut alot of the alcohol out as well just wanted to speed thing up a bit I'm not a very patient person

aye i need to do the same and i too arnt a very patient person
only real way is to keep pushing at it mate, otherwise you will do it for a few weeks - months and then be like "canne be arsed"

Although i would also be interested in this Hydroxycut....sounds good to me
Paul_J

27th Sep 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your not a very patient person, I'm not too sure on how well any sort of diet will work for you.

It tends to be the case that people that go for quick fixes, may lose some weight - but as soon as they go back to their old ways, put weight back on - plus a load more!

You should be trying to change your diet in the long run... Thus making a long term effect to your health.
Mad Moe

27th Sep 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're sort of missing my point mate I want to loose the weight as quick as I can and keep it off which is why I have altered my diet and taken up exercise just thought this combined with Hydroxycut may enable me to achieve my goals more quickly thats all.
barry_kellett99

27th Sep 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You're sort of missing my point mate I want to loose the weight as quick as I can and keep it off which is why I have altered my diet and taken up exercise just thought this combined with Hydroxycut may enable me to achieve my goals more quickly thats all.

Is that the stuff that mucks with your metabolism and can kill you quite easily?
mm, thought so
Holly C

27th Sep 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go on the internet and have a look if you can find a write up about the pill. There is loads of slimming tablets available on the internet. I cant spell, but Etherigin is suppose to be good.
Mad Moe

27th Sep 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99
quote:

Is that the stuff that mucks with your metabolism and can kill you quite easily?
mm, thought so

I would of thought supplement widely available in most fitness shops and on the net would be legal and not kill you easily
Ben
Banned

27th Sep 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

creatine is good, u notice a difference too
Mad Moe

27th Sep 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought Creatine was more for recovery and muscle gain not weight loss
Holly C

27th Sep 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
creatine is good, u notice a difference too

My other half takes creatine and weight gain, this is more of a build up. Have you thought of going to a slim wise clinic as there tablets are good and your monitored for side effects. The tables are about £50 for a month. I've tried them and lost a 1 1/2 in 6 weeks.
Drysdale

27th Sep 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want to lose weight quickly and efficiently:

- Try the 'Atkins' diet way of eating. Ignore all the bad things you've heard, this works. Trust me. You only need to do it for a month or so and just eat sensibly afterwards.

-Exercise for at least 2 hours at least 4 times a week. Take a carbohydrate free creatine supplement such as V12 Turbo half an hour before each workout. Workout should be mostly CV (cardiovascular work) say an hour or so and the rest warming up/down and weights. Treadmill, bike etc. To burn fat efficiently go for at least 20 mins at your 'target' heart rate (70% of your max heart rate). To work out max heart rate its 220 - your age.

-Buy a supplement called 'Hot Rox' which you take once a day.

-Give up smoking, drinking, drugs etc..

Do all of these things and I promise you'll lose weight. Better to try a dietician and physician though! Just stuff I've tried and heard that I know works.
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ECA Stack

ephedrine, caffine, Aspirin

the most potent fat burning supplement know to man kind end off. however ephedrine is a class C drug.

hydroxycut is the best out of the 'off the shelf' fat burners, dont expect miracle results from it though.

Like others have said the key here is diet and CV.
Nismo

27th Sep 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.menshealth.co.uk
Holly C

27th Sep 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've taken ephedrine before and it's good, however women arent suppose to take it, something to do with causing male hormones so I stopped.
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Holly C
I've taken ephedrine before and it's good, however women arent suppose to take it, something to do with causing male hormones so I stopped.

Holly whoever told you that is talking out of their ars3!!

Ephedrine is not the same group as, but is closely related to amphetamines. It stimulates your central nervous system. It does not affect the endocrine system and as such does not bring about a change in hormones.
Holly C

27th Sep 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, some body builder guy told me that !! So if I remember correctly you weight train dont you?
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i do weight train, but i also did sports science and human biology at uni, hence why I know this information.

god, there are soooo many myths and dodgy stories floating around gyms, i`d laugh at most of them if some of them werent so bloody dangerous.

[Edited on 27-09-2004 by SetH]
Super_si

27th Sep 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its legal its shit

I used Clen myself, most body builders use Winstrol(coupled with test etc to keep the muscle), injectable or Oral. the hardcore ones use GH so shred to fuck

Clens good i used that before, give you real bad headaches, makes you really hot too. Need to be carful not t dehydrate.

[Edited on 2727/0909/04040404 by Super_si]
Craig W

27th Sep 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Super_si

27th Sep 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craigs all for a good diet
Lynny

27th Sep 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv found a really good way of losing weight, for 2 months all i drank was water and i felt much better and lost weight, it works mazing, didnt cut downon food or do more exercise and it worked wonders

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fat Burners 23 database queries in 0.0126591 seconds