corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car running poo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car running poo
SRi_Chris

User status: Offline
29th Sep 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had a new cylinder head and new head gasket seals fitted onto my car. Been running sweet as a nut for a few months now. On way to work one morning and car felt really lumpy. Felt like there wasnt a good connection, jerked and jumped for 10 - 15 mins. When warm its wasnt too bad. When i added gas, its smooth, but when i let off, got the jerkyness back. Checked plugs, oil, water, usual bits. Clutch is pretty much on its way out, but my old man is pretty certain its nothing to do with this. Any one got any suggestions. Its been a couple of weeks now and I'm fed up of looking like I cant drive on the A45. New clutch on friday, but im justing hoping it might be summit simple so I can get on with sorting it out. :

Help!

Also looking for GSi kit, any offers welcome. Must be 50 miles round Northants!
Ta
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

29th Sep 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u getting the engine management light coming on at all? sounds like a sensor to me
Cybermonkey

30th Sep 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it on the motorway and give it some welly, redline it in every gear and get that biatch screaming. WATCH HER BURN HAHAHAHAHAHA
SRi_Chris

30th Sep 04 at 07:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no engine management light. its getting worse by the day. might have to have a word with lee mitchell!! any other suggestions, apart from burning it cybermonkey!
Adam-D

30th Sep 04 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engine
steveo.p

30th Sep 04 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem with my 1.0l 12v, jerked like i had put kangaroo juice in the tank . Ended up being the idol regulator!

New Poll