corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » broken astra gls 1.6 16valve FREE FREE FREE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author broken astra gls 1.6 16valve FREE FREE FREE
dake

User status: Offline
7th Oct 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CAR NOW NEEDS TO BE GONE AND NOBODY HAS MADE ME ANY SENSIBLE OFFERS FOR IT on ebay SO ITS FREE FOR THE FIRST PERSON TO ARRANGE COLLECTION. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO TAKE PARTS OFF IT I CANT BE BOTHERED I JUST WANT IT GONE. THIS CAR CAN BE BROKEN AND CAN MAKE LOTS OF MONEY I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME OR THE STORAGE. PICS ARE HERE.

http://uk.msnusers.com/AtHomeCarSales/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=45

someone crashed my car for me it was a n reg 1996 astra 5 door hatch its had quite a hefty front end. i have for sale all the parts that are left. electric mirrors x2, drivers front and rear doors all with glass, rear light passenger side, rear bumper, rear hatch, all glass, carpets, dash , steering wheel inc airbag un deployed, seat belts hand brake etc disks calipers , no interior my mate has aslready had the seats front and rear inc door cards, front end but i suppose the block and head will be in ok condition it was a 1.6 16valve eco tec with 65k on the clock get in touch if your interested in any of these bits as the car will be scrapped the end of the week if you want the whole thing make me a cheap offer i would rather have it gone.!!!!! email me or text 07736296232

please could someone inform me of astra sites to i can put this on there 2

[Edited on 07-10-2004 by dake]
burgess

7th Oct 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interested in the engine mate where is the car?
dake

10th Oct 04 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry fo taking so long to get back to you car is outside my house i live near cardiff junction 34 m4 please email me on dalewatts@gmail.com as i dont check back here very often

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » broken astra gls 1.6 16valve FREE FREE FREE 25 database queries in 0.0069110 seconds