corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Will these audiobahn subs be any good ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Will these audiobahn subs be any good ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 04 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+60_64_113+products_id+2574

Cos they are only £80 which makes me a bit dubious about them. They say they are 400 rms so will kick a bit, but will the SQ be any good ???

Mase
andy hirst

24th Oct 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the cheaper stuff isnt supposed to be that good, it tends to be you get what you pay for with audiobahn. They look damn good though
langey

24th Oct 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had one of them, sold it when my car got wrote off, then bought the 15" one, wish i never sold the 12" one coz i've had nothing but problems from my new one.

get that sub and an amp to power it fully, and your laffin

New Poll